CAREERS – TRAINER
FIT36 ROCKLIN is a new HIIT Training Studio that specializes in training clients who want to achieve the next level in fitness, efficiency and community. We are looking for outgoing, energetic group fitness trainers to join our team. We have designed his position with trainers in mind.
About: We take functional fitness to the next level. FIT36 uses scientifically proven techniques to push your body to perform at a higher level. Our 36-minute workouts are designed to build strength, athleticism, and stamina in a more effective and efficient way.
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others as we provide The Next Level in Fitness, Efficiency, and Community in Folsom.
- An energetic, FUN, positive, and professional atmosphere.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Breaks between each class
- Marketing to attract clients
- High School Diploma; College degree in related field a plus
- More than one year(s) of training and program design experience preferred
- Prior experience coaching group fitness or teams a plus
- Nationally recognized training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA)
- CPR/AED Certification
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Adapt to adjusting to people’s moods and personalities
- Possess the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach
- Customer service skills
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
Schedule: Early Morning, Noon, Late Afternoon/Evening classes and also available for weekend classes and/or events
Wages: $30 per 45-minute class + Bonus based on class attendanc