Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
- Maintains accurate records using established FIT36 sales programs.
- Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
- Leads FIT36 studio previews with prospects and/or members
- Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the FIT36 studio
- Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist ( pre/during/post) shift activities
- Must be able to participate in 1-2 FIT36 scheduled workouts per week
- Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area
- Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
- Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Proper on-boarding all FIT36 clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and Membership Agreements
- Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
- Responsible for attending and participating in all FIT36 related training programs
Customer Service Representative Job Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task is a benefit to successfully perform duties.
- Must have worked in a quota bearing structure
- Functional computer skills required – Excel a plus
- Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
- High school diploma required.
- Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work and function in an GREEN TEAM environment (FIT36 is more than just a workout, it’s a lifestyle)
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- Sales: 1 year