At FIT36®, we are passionate about our vision of changing lives and enhancing overall fitness. Through our people and culture, we consistently strive to uphold these core values: Fun, Ownership, Respect, Passion and Integrity. FIT36® is the "Next Level" in fitness, efficiency, and community. We are a high-intensity, 36-minute workout. We want a special person who can help build the FIT36® culture.
Our trainers at FIT36® are excellent motivators and experienced personal trainers. Leading an intense 36-minute workout, they have a passion for fitness and dedication to help clients reach their goals. Our trainers are approachable and friendly, with a contagious personality. They possess an in depth knowledge of high intensity interval training / HIIT and are always pursuing continued education. They make working out fun!
- Lead a group, high energy 36-minute workout
- Demonstrate all exercises, including some lifting
- Clean studio, follow daily/weekly/monthly check list
- Arrive on time or early
- Participate in FIT36® community events, including some weekends
- Participate in a minimum of 1-2 FIT36® workouts, aside from your own classes
- Provide modifications and proper coaching techniques for advanced exercises
- Motivate and inspire members to better themselves and reach goals
- Provide excellent customer service to all members and guests
- Help in the sales process
- Create the Next Level in fitness culture — everyone is welcome
Experience and Skills:
- National Certified Training Certificate or Group X (ie.NASM, ACE, ISSA)
- Previous personal training experience or high level fitness back ground, 1 year
- Strong understanding of HIIT training
- Basic understanding of heart rate training
- A passion for fitness and helping people reach their goals
- Must be self motivating, outgoing, positive and engaging
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office and MINDBODY
- Ability to think creatively, solve problems and build strong relationships
- Must work well in a high energy team environment
Full time and part time positions available. This is NOT a seasonal job.
Per class pay rate plus attendance and performance bonus. Hourly rates will be available as well for those looking to advance with the brand.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $40.00 /hour
- group or personal training: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Certified Personal Trainer