FIT36 Lincoln Park is a new Group Training studio that specializes in training clients who want to achieve the next level in fitness, efficiency and community. We are looking for outgoing, energetic group fitness trainers to join our team.
• Adhere to the established FIT36® Service Path processes and procedures
• Assist in selling client memberships
• Prepare for each class and demonstrate safe and effective training classes
• Serve as a knowledgeable and responsible information source for clients
• Maintain professional standards including punctuality, proper attire, and professional relationships.
• Be courteous and professional with all current, past and future clients.
• Retain clients
• Follow room and studio processes and procedures
• Assist with keeping the studio clean.
• Maintain acceptable personal training certification, CEU requirements and current liability insurance.
• Actively participate in staff meetings.
• Communicate and work cooperatively & effectively with coworkers.
• Assist with Local Studio Marketing efforts as needed
• Foster a positive work environment where others enjoy coming to work each day
• Provide timely and appropriate communication with studio management.
• Assist with maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the studio.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma; College degree in related field a plus
• 3 year(s) of training and program design experience preferred
• Prior experience coaching team sports or group fitness a plus
• Nationally recognized training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA)
• CPR/AED Certification
• Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
• Adept to adjusting to people's moods and personalities
• Possess the emotional stamina to be "at your best" with each client
• Ability to motivate and coach
• Customer service skills
• Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment.
Salary/Wages: Competitive wages and career advancement opportunities, free fitness training classes.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.