The Customer Service Representative in running all "front of house “fitness studio operations. Ideal candidate has strong customer service skills and basic sales experience. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including package offerings, memberships, membership renewals, retail and concession sales, and maximizing workout traffic.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
- Maintains accurate records using established FIT36 sales programs.
- Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
- Leads FIT36 studio previews with prospects and/or members
- Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the FIT36 studio
- Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist ( pre/during/post) shift activities
- Must be able to participate in 1-2 FIT36 scheduled workouts per week
- Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area
- Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
- Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns
- Proper on-boarding all FIT36 clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and Membership Agreements
- Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
- Responsible for attending and participating in all FIT36 related training programs
Customer Service Representative Job Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task is a benefit to successfully perform duties.
- Must have worked in a quota bearing structure
- Functional computer skills required – Excel a plus
- Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
- High school diploma required.
- Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work and function in an GREEN TEAM environment (FIT36 is more than just a workout, it’s a lifestyle)
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
Job Type: Full-time/Part Time
- High school or equivalent
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- $10.50 - $14 an hour - Based on experience