FIT36® Ballard is looking for a bright, outgoing, friendly and fitness oriented individual to join our team as a Sales Associate. Responsibilities include marketing, lead generation, scheduling appointments, selling group fitness training services and memberships, planning and attending sales events, attending monthly staff meetings, greeting all customers with a smile, maintaining our clean, energetic studio atmosphere, and answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless client experience. In return, we will provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others as we provide The Next Level in Fitness, Efficiency, and Community in Ballard.
- An energetic, fun, professional atmosphere.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Potential for career advancement.
- Ability to earn sales bonuses.
Qualified candidates will have at least 1+ year(s) of sales and marketing experience in a retail environment, competitive and driven, be a team oriented thinker and possess the ability to learn new computer software.
- Career advancement opportunities include management and/or trainer.
- Free Fitness Training Classes. Must be able to attend 1-2 classes per week
- Performance based monthly/quarterly bonuses.
FIT36® is a smoke free work environment
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the fitness industry, apply today!
- Entry Level
- Hourly + Commission
- Full Time and/or Part Time
- HS Diploma or Equivalent