FIT36® Ballard is a growing Group Training studio that specializes in training clients who want to achieve the next level in fitness, efficiency and community. We are looking for outgoing, energetic group fitness trainers to join our team. We have designed this position with trainers in mind. We will provide:
• The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others as we provide The Next Level in Fitness, Efficiency, and Community in Ballard.
• An energetic, fun, professional atmosphere.
• Training and proven processes to support your success.
• Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
• Breaks between each class
• Marketing to attract clients
• High School Diploma; College degree in related field a plus
• 1+ year(s) of training and program design experience preferred
• Prior experience coaching team sports or group fitness a plus
• Nationally recognized training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA)
• CPR/AED Certification
• Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
• Adept to adjusting to people’s moods and personalities
• Possess the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client
• Ability to motivate and coach
• Customer service skills
• Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment.
Schedule: Full-Time/Part-Time and hours you wish the candidate to work
Salary/Wages: Competitive wages
• Career advancement opportunities
• Free Fitness Training Classes.
Come experience the FIT36® difference. Apply today!